Credential recognition for female migrants - the pathway to a new job

The Network IQ’s experts offer recognition advice on all aspects of your credentials. Meet us in one of our counselling centres! No need to speak German, we work multilingual! Get an overview of the IQ counselling centres here:


Setting up Business in Germany

The website that leaves no questions unanswered. The portal provides tailored information and guides foreign academics and professionals through the founding process step by step. The portal is available in English, German, Polish, Spanish, Ukrainian and Turkish.


Credential Recognition: How Does it Work?

Since the Recognition Act came into force in 2012, any person with a foreign professional qualification has a legal right to a recognition procedure regarding his or her foreign qualifications. The procedure is open to everyone, regardless of citizenship or residency status - and is thus also open to asylum seekers and tolerated persons.

Further Portals for Immigrants

Welcome to Germany

Under the "Welcome to Germany" rubric on the website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, you will find information and tips on the topic of "Life in Germany". Here you can find out where to get further information and are provided with telephone numbers and contact addresses. The service is designed to help you to feel at home in Germany quickly.

Recognition in Germany

The federal government's information portal for the recognition of foreign professional qualifications offers comprehensive information on the issue. The heart of the portal is the "Recognition Finder", which helps you to find the competent authority for your recognition application in just a few clicks. The portal is provided by the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BiBB).


Info on qualification assessment

The Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB) is the responsible for the assessment of foreign higher education qualifications. The ZAB provides services for educational institutions, public authorities and private persons.


Make it in Germany

This portal of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) offers important information on living and working in Germany to international professionals - from job offers to tips on how to spend your free time.